Roles: Team Lead, UX Designer
Created Year: 2018
Used Software/Tools: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Adobe XD, Paper Prototype, Google Hangout
Tags: User Interface, User Experience, Mobile Application, iOS
Lettuce is a personal money managing, expense tracking and budget planning app for iOS.
Sync, Track, and View all of your bank accounts and credit cards in one place.
Transfer money between you and other people easily as 1, 2, 3.
Popular Goal Trend to give you a motivational push.
Create a Budget Goal to save your money to buy the things you want.
Notification Alert to remind you when you are close to your goal due date and to provide suggestions for your next goal.
5 Top Competitors
1. Too many banking accounts and credit cards to track and manage individually.
2. Money management apps are complicated and difficult to use.
3. Don’t like to use any money management app because of their outdated design.
4. Not motivated to save money for their financial goals.
1. Allow users to sync all of banking accounts and credit cards into one place.
2. Provide a step-by-step walkthrough process in the app for simple and easy user experience.
3. Provide the app with a fun and modern user interface design.
4. Motivate users by providing popular goal trends, showing progress bars and pushing notifications as reminders.
Age Range: 20s to 30s.
Education: Bachelor's degree and higher.
Income: Minimum of 50k per year or higher.
Who: People who wants to save money together with their partner and close friends.
Goal: To help users to reach their financial goals that are aligned to their personal needs, hobbies and interests.
3 Key Personas
Based on various user feedback from our user testings, I made the following design updates.