Role: UI/UX Designer
Created Year: 2016 (updated in 2018)
Used Software/Tools: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, Google Hangout
Tags: User Interface, User Experience, Website, Ecommerce, Redesign
About NBA Store
The NBA Store is the official licensed retailer of National Basketball Association (NBA). Their online store, NBAStore.com, is the go-to place to buy all your favorite basketball team’s gear including their top most-searched products - jerseys, t-shirts, hats, footwear, accessories and collectables.
*This is the latest NBAStore.com homepage.
1. Not convenient find a product.
2. Header navigation with advertisement takes up too much space.
3. Too many unnecessary information.
1. Provide a better visible search filtering options.
2. Reduce the size of header navigation.
3. Remove unnecessary information.
Age Range: 30s to 40s.
Education: Bachelor's degree and higher.
Income: Minimum of 100k per year or higher.
Who: NBA Store shopper and NBA fans.
Goal: To provide a better online shopping at NBA Store that aligns with their search requirements including team, gender and department and provide a better user experience when shopping online.